Welcome..

Before you can truly love someone else, you must love yourself.
You can never fully give someone your love if you haven't found it in yourself..
- if you can't write a book, review em xoxo

Sunday 9 September 2012

The Lost Soul - Jessica Sorensen Review

The Lost Soul - Jessica Sorensen

You can imagine how excited I was when I found out that there was going to be a spin off series to the fallen star! To say I was speechless would be an understatement, even though that was what I was for the rest of the day. I spent ten minutes staring at my computer screen before I started my happy dance.

I only had to wait a few days for this to come out because I didn’t know about it. I was a little worried that adding more to the story after the fallen star series would be a little too much but boy was I wrong!
This book was just as good as the rest of them. It was great being able to read about Gemma and Alex now that they can actually be together without killing each other. They still had disagreements and little fights but that is what makes their relationship what it is.
They saved the world once and they can do it again. So they thought.

This new series is about the lost souls Gemma came across after going to the afterlife. There’s more twists and turns and with Stephan and the death walkers gone everyone thought there problems were gone.. They thought wrong. They have a whole new problem to deal with this time and instead of death walkers and an evil guy with the mark of malifiscus they have lost souls and an evil queen of the after life that wants to take over.. No problem right?

I loved this book so much and cant wait for the next one in the series to come out which according to Jessica Sorensen will be out late October early November!

No comments:

Post a Comment